Eye Care Services
The full spectrum of eye care is offered to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: vision tests, corrective laser eye surgery, immediate attention for eye emergencies and so much more.
The eye care professionals in our Practice give thorough eye care to patients with a wide range of eye care needs. We provide specialized support for a wide array of issues such as macular degeneration, dry eye, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and cataracts.
Our Optometry Services in Kokomo, New Castle and Marion, IN include:
- Comprehensive eye exams and so much more.
- We diagnose and manage a variety of eye diseases, such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and cataracts.
- According to experts, 80% of learning is visual which can affect school performance. A comprehensive exam for young children is an absolute must to ensure proper development and healthy eyes.
- Eye problems can range from mild to severe; some are chronic, while others may resolve on their own. Here's a short list of common eye conditions we treat, such as astigmatism, dry eye syndrome and presbyopia.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts? We co-manage LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgeries by assisting you pre-and post-surgery.
- Also called nearsightedness, myopia is a very common vision problem, affecting adults and children.
- Latisse, a revolutionary eyelash treatment to enhance the length and appearance of your eyelashes.
- Low vision is the term used to describe reduced eyesight that cannot be fully corrected with eyeglasses, contact lenses or eye surgery.
- Patients who spend hours on electronic devices are at increased risk of eyestrain and glare, macular degeneration or problems falling asleep at night.
- Pink eye can be caused by a viral or bacterial infection, or an allergic reaction, each of which can cause a variety of symptoms. Eye infections like pink eye are treated by an eye doctor.